January 12, 2010

Car Trouble



Gabrielle called me about 15 minutes after I dropped them off at school saying she forgot her shoes. I just happened to have been five blocks away from the house so I went back to get her shoes. Pulled in the driveway, shut the car off, went into the house, came back out, go to start the car....it won't start. Tom got to drive home, figure out what the problem was, drive me up to school to drop Gabrielle's shoes off (she was in gym class when I got there), drive me back home and go back to work. After work he replaced the starter, finished in time to eat dinner, drop the kids at basketball practice and go up to school for a meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything Tom can't do???!!!!! And he replaced that starter in the middle of a cold snap!

    ReplyDelete